Fx configuration and editing loop points
Started by Ludwig

0 posts in this topic
Ludwig

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2023
08-03-23, 02:30 -
Hi there,

First let me say thanks for this amazing little thing!  Whenever I read the docs I see that so much effort went into covering all the possible uses and needs.

Being a newbie with a lot of this stuff, I was wondering :

1- Can someone kindly share an example of a definition.txt with preset effects in?  I have seen the FXpreset table and other docs, but I can't seem to understand exactly how I would write it.  For example, I tried 

%%reverb=on

and it obviously failed...  If a saw an example of good syntax I would probably help me a lot.

2-  What program do you use to edit loop points on your newly created samples?  I tried Endless Wav (on Mac) but the SamplerBox didn't read the loops points and just played the whole sample till the end.  Trying to figure out if it's a mistake of my own (most probable) or it's just not the right app.

That's all for now...  I have plenty of other questions but I think they will be answered on their own with a little bit more tinkering.

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

If you're a visitor of this website, please wait a few minutes and try again. If this problem persists, please contact the site owner.

If you are the site owner, please check the MyBB Documentation for help resolving common issues, or get technical help on the MyBB Community Forums.